Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
toocold[_28_] toocold[_28_] is offline

Default Case Selection Example

Hi everyone,

I think that using select case might be my best option fo
accomplishing what I want to but I am really not sure. What I have i
a series of checkboxes on a userform, that a user may select to achiev
a desired result. For example, checkbox1 and checkbox2. A user has
options, he/she may leave both blank, select checkbox1 and leav
checkbox2 blank, select checkbox2 and leave checkbox1 blank, or selec
both checkboxes.

Each of these would result in different code being ran by excel. Ca
anyone give me an example of how I would set this up and use "selec
case" in this instance. Or is there a better way to handle this. (I
my actual program I have six checkboxes)

Once again, thank you in advance for any advice. i
Cheers,

toocol
toocold's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3160
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=55823