Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sally Mae Sally Mae is offline

Default Frames and buttons

I know this seems like a small problem but I am dying over this. I have a
spreadsheet that is a user is to paste info into. The user shall then press a
button and then a macro is executed. This works. My problem is that I do not
want to have a macro simply placed on the spreadsheet since the user can
move, delete etc. the button. Therefore I want to have the button placed in
some form of a container or embedded into the spreadsheet. However none of
this works for me. If I try to use the Frame anything that I try to put
inside the frame becomes invisible. Also when trying to embed the button onto
the spreadsheet it cannot be connected to a macro. I do not understand why I
have these problems! Please help me out if you have any clue! I really have
tried to figure it out! Thank you!