Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_121_] John[_121_] is offline

Default Numerical integration to a maximum value using VBA

Hi folks! I'm new here, so be gentle with me!

I have a plain old spreadsheet that I manually manipulate to numerically
integrate a function until it reaches a maximum value. I am trying to add
some VBA automation to it to speed things up and increase accuracy. One
thing I would like it to do is automatically halt the iterating as soon as
the function is summed to it's maximum value. Can someone offer some advice
on how to do that? Thanks!

--
John - ThunderSnake #59
'69 Mach 1 w/ 390 4V