Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keesberbee[_2_] keesberbee[_2_] is offline

Default Changing format of data

One of the files i frequently receive has to be modified in a slightly
different format. I recorded a macro for that and when i get another
similar file with the same number of rows (or records) there is no
problem in changing the data into the desired format. The problem arise
when the numbers of rows are different (and this is true in most cases).
Executing the macro will end in a mess of data. Can someone help me in
writing a macro that is valid no matter how many rows are included?

I attached an example file for this problem. The first table has to be
modified into the second one. My macro is helpful only in cases of 5
products, but i am looking for a macro that is valid for all cases (3,
5, 7, etc. records).
The number of months remains always the same.

|Filename: Change.doc |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4972 |

keesberbee
keesberbee's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35899