Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stubbsy. Stubbsy. is offline

Default Copying and Pasting Using Row Counts

I have 2 lists A and B. List A has 50 items and List B has 100 items. Each
list has 3 columns of data.

I need to copy the first line of data from List A and paste into into a new
worksheet 100 times (the length of List B) and then copy List B and paste it
next to it to create a List C.

I then need to copy the second line of data from List A and paste it below
List C again 100 times (the lenght of List B) and again, copy List B and
paste it next to it (thus creatiing a List C that is now 200 rows).

And repeat this 50 times (the number of rows of data in List A).

I understand macros, and I know I can use a Loop using ROWS(), but can't get
it quite right. Please Help !!!