Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Modify Yearly Calendar to Monthly Calendar Excel 2000?

jfcby,
Unprotect the sheet and enter whatever you want.
There is a blank cell below each date.
If you are looking to add holidays using code, someone else,
with more motivation then I, would be required.
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA
http://www.officeletter.com/blink/specialsort.html

wrote in message
Hello Jim Cone,
Thank you for your quick response! How can I use the MS Calendar
2137595 to add Holidays and other dates to it using a worksheet?
Thank you for your help,
jfcby

Jim Cone wrote:
MS has already done it for you...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213795/en-us
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"James Cooper"
wrote in message
Hello,
Below you will find a yearly calendar vba code that creates a worksheet for
each month at one time. I would like to change the calendar to monthly using
a input box choosing the month and year. How can I modify the code to use a
input box to select the month and year so that is will create one worksheet
for a selected month and year?
-snip-