Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jamesfc30@earthlink.net is offline

Default Modify Yearly Calendar to Monthly Calendar Excel 2000?

Hello Toppers,

Thank you for your quick response and the code. When I inserted the
code into the calendar it only creates a worksheet for January. I've
tried different dates in the input box but it only creates a worksheet
for January. Would you have any ideas on how to fix this?

Thak you again for your help,
James Cooper

Toppers wrote:
Try these changes

With Worksheets("Settings_North")
dt = .Cells(2, 2).Value
yr = Year(dt)
nt = .Cells(2, 6).Value
' == new code ....
dt = "01/" & Application.InputBox(prompt:="Input Date as mm/yy", Type:=2)
If Not IsDate(dt) Then
MsgBox "Invalid date"
Exit Sub
End If
yr = Year(dt)
StartDate = DateSerial(yr, Month(dt), 1)
EndDate = DateSerial(yr, Month(dt) + 1, 0)
'<==== End new code
Set rng = .Range(.Cells(2, 1), .Cells(2, 1).End(xlDown))

End With
.
.
.
For i = Month(dt) To Month(dt)

HTH

"Jim Cone" wrote:

MS has already done it for you...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213795/en-us
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"James Cooper"
wrote in message
Hello,
Below you will find a yearly calendar vba code that creates a worksheet for
each month at one time. I would like to change the calendar to monthly using
a input box choosing the month and year. How can I modify the code to use a
input box to select the month and year so that is will create one worksheet
for a selected month and year?
-snip-