Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Digital2k Digital2k is offline

Default Excel experts needed

I have a worksheet with 100 rows from 7-106 that I want to include and three
columns S, AC, AI that I want to use for this formula or macro.( I have
other data in the other cells)
If S7 has a "Y" and I insert a "Y" in AC7 I would like "Y" from S7 to be
removed. If I insert a Y in AI7 I would like AC7 to be removed.
In other words There should only be one y in either cell mentioned for that
row.
I would like all 100 rows to have the same function but not effect other
rows. If I insert a y in cell AI7 I want S7 or AC7 to have a y removed, S8
or AC8 should not be effected unless I insert y in that row.
I hope I made myself a little clearer. Is this even possible to do?
Thanks so much in advice
Digital2k