Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mariasa[_23_] mariasa[_23_] is offline

Default find and highlight

Hi Guys,

could u please help me with the following macro:

i need it to go thru the column J of each of my worksheets (worksheet
names are 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2001, 2000, 1999) and if it
finds "GR" as part of the name in the cell (say IFX GR - thats a
security id in bloomberg), it has to highlight the entire row ( i have
numerous columns in the sheet) and if it doesnt find "GR" it should do
nothing of course. I need this because i need to isolate (or highlight)
the german secondary offerings from the list of european ones.

Thanks so much in advance for your help!
mariasa

--
mariasa
mariasa's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31726