Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Georgie Georgie is offline

Default Filter for 4 criteria only need data from one column

Excel 2003 new to VBA in Excel.

Database data in worksheet All A1:M13679. Row one is header fields. Need to
filter on columns B,C,D, and K. Need to put data from column L in a different
workbook.

Another sheet has the Criteria in A1:D409 The data is sorted the way I need
it, by school, subject, grade, and quartile. Those are the filter criteria.

How can I copy only the filtered data from L?

When I used Advanced Filter, it would not let me specify the non-contiguous
coumns. I can copy the filtered data in B:K to O:Y then copy Y and paste to
other workbook.

I'll be looping through the data on Criteria sheet and forsee some problems
there too.

Thank you for your help with this project.
Georgie