Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FourBlades FourBlades is offline

Default Control array

You've obviously read about control arrays somewhere. The problem is that
they do not exist in VBA. They exist in VB6 but not in VBA.

I wasn't clear on your exact reason for using the array. There is always a
work-around in VBA it just takes a little more work.

For example, if I want to work my way through a group of controls then I
name all of the related controls that I want to loop through like this
"Control1, Control2, Control3..." Then I set up a FOR-NEXT LOOP.

For each Control in (whatever object you are working with) if Control.name
like "Control*" then
In here I then use Strings.left or Strings.right to sequence my way
through
each of the ending digits. Or I use some other variation on this
theme.
End if

It works just fine.