Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FourBlades FourBlades is offline

Default How to make a cell containing a macro call to be recalculated?

Type In Application.Volatile at the top of your sub.
For More Info look up "Volatile" in the IDE help section.

Be carefull, If you write a large number of userdefined functions Excel will
slow to a crawl.

"Luis PiƱeiro" wrote:

I have developed a marco function in VBA for Excell Office 2003.
The macro contains references to cell values as part of its calculations.
I set another cell C so its value is the one returned by the macro:
"=MyMacro()"
If I change any of the cells values to which the macro makes a reference,
the cell C does not update automatically. I have to edit the cell and press
OK (that is, doing no real editorial changes) to force the cell value to be
re-calculated.
Pressing F9 did not work.

Do you know how to make such recalculation automatic?

Thanks in advance!