Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FourBlades FourBlades is offline

Default How To Maximize A Window From The Task Bar

I need to maximize a program that is in the task bar. I'm using VBA from
within Excel. I already used AppActivate but it only works if the other
application is ALREADY maximized. I also tried using some calls to the
Windows API, but they also would only bring a window to the top if the window
was ALREADY maximized. I coundn't get a window that was minimized to be the
window on top. Well actually, I came close, but the main problem is FINDING
THE HWND for the window that is minimized in the task bar.

If someone could give me at least the code to find the hwnd to the minimized
window, I cound probably figure it out from there as long as there is a call
that will maximize at the same time.

Hope I was clear enough.

Thanks