Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Freddie Mac Freddie Mac is offline

Default Control array

hmm dont get you...but I am using Excel. I have a userform in which a have
two rows of textboxes and one row of checkboxes. now i have inserted them in
an array ang it works fine. but if a user after me wants to add boxes the
array will be full and so the user must change that too. see what i mean? It
would be nicer if automatically all textboxes in a certain frame etc. would
belong to the same textbox array.

"Scoops" skrev:

Freddie Mac wrote:
I have several textboxes and checkboxes. I now insert them into an array but
there is something called control array? How do you use it? My help function
does not work!

Freddie are you using Excel or is this homework?