Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Brian Matlack[_102_] Brian Matlack[_102_] is offline

Default Crystal xcelsius

Hi!
I have recieved a great deal of outstanding advise and help from thi
forum! And I trust the people here to voice an honest (and informed
opinion. So I hope someone will have time to help me out with this.

Do any of you have an opinion of the software program"Crysta
Xcelsius"?
Is it worth the 5 hundred bucks or can you pretty-much do it all wit
VBA?
If I create a workbook with Crystal Xcelsius features can a user wh
does not have the software still use the workbook?

Thanks for your time and your advise!

--
Brian Matlac
Brian Matlack's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=350