Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default VBA function got name error in excel 2003

I'm guessing that your macro security in xl2003 is set to high.

Tools|macro|security|security level
Choose Medium to be prompted each time a workbook with macro is opened
choose Low to never be prompted (MS suggests you don't use this level)

nancy wrote:

Hello,
I got several VBA functions defined and try to use it in excel 2003, but I
got name error, the functions work very well in others' computer with
different excel version. do you have any ideas of the reason? thank you very
much!

nancy

--

Dave Peterson