Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fabrizio Fabrizio is offline

Default Changing color of tabs

I have a macro that I want to change the color of the tabs ( I think it is
tab in english, I am referring to the small part of the worksheet that
displays the name etc..). When writing the code I want to select a number of
tabs and then change their color instead of writing code for every one of
them. However I dont know how to write it.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets(Array("Tracking Error", "Mod Dur", "Indata")).Select
With Selection.Tab
.ColorIndex = 4
End With

My code does not work. I do not want to record a macro since I want to
change it later...Please help me!