Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
caldog caldog is offline

Default Finding Last Cell that Has Data

Jim,

After re-reading your post, I realize that I did leave out some information,
which would have been helpful to you.

I am using a userform, which has three fill in boxes. The content goes in
Col A,B,C. After all data is added, by way of a add command button, then on
this same userform, I have my sort button. This is where my troubles start
with my sorting code.

My data will just continue to be added in next empty cell in column A.
Therefore, A3 is the starting point, but Col C will change every time I add
new data.

I also changed my coding to match yours, but the sort didn't happen.

Steve