Bob Phillips

=SUMPRODUCT(--(F2:F100="East Enterprise"),--(V2:v100="CSI"),G2:G100)

--

HTH

RP

"PokerZan" wrote in
message ...

I'm doing a sales report and have a single sheet with all my call/result
metrics on it.

I want to use SUMIF (I think ;) ) to calculate the cells in a
particular column if a cell in a specific column has a specific text
entry as well as a different text entry in another column (the two
columns are region and district). I know how do do a single
range/criteria in a SUMIF statement, but I don't know how to add
multiple SUMIF range/criterias.

So basically here is what I am looking for:

Sum a particular column G if column F equals "East Enterprise" and
column V equals "CSI".

I am currently breaking these out in a pivot table and adding a
seperate sheet to the report, then doing a sumif statement on the
columns I need but I know there has to be a way to do it in a single
formula, it is just beyond my grasp.

Also, if this makes no sense whatsoever, FLAME away... that just may be
the movitation I need today.

Humbly,

PokerZan

--