stretch

Default Trace Precedents and Dependents Arrows are Invisible

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here has come across this issue in Excel
2003. This one is driving me nuts and I cannot seem to find any other
mention of it in usergroups or knowledgebase. When hitting the trace
precedents or dependents button from a cell, Excel does indeed
accurately trace them, but I cannot see the arrows. I know that it is
tracing them because my curser points at the location where the tracer
arrow should be and double clicking sends me to the anticipated cell.
But nonetheless, I cannot actually see the arrows. If the link is to
another sheet, I do not see the dotted line connecting the cell to the
icon representing the sheet reference, but the little icon does show
up.

Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated.