Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CWillis CWillis is offline

Default Pausing macros

The "run" (play), "break" (pause) and "reset" (Stop) buttons are on the
"standard" toolbar in the VBA window. If you do not see them, right click on
the top toolbar, and go to "customize". Under the "commands" tab, scroll
through the "Categories" until you see "Run". Under "commands" the first
three buttons should be "Run", "Break", and "Reset". Drag and drop each to
your toolbar.

As for speeding up the code, that would depend on the code...

"phil2006" wrote:

How do you get to the stop button? My problem is that I'm running macros
that iI've estimated will take 10-15 hours at their current rate. I
could do with getting some sort of pause or speeding them up so that I
can leave the computer.

Thanks

--
phil2006