Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fabrizio Fabrizio is offline

Default Name of month

great! i just remembered that we do the report one month after so that the
month should be one month behind (if it is june then the text should be may).
Is there any way to do this?

"Bob Phillips" skrev:

strDate1 = Format(Date,"mmmm")
Range("A1").Value = strDate

I don't know if you will need to change the mmm for Swedish (it would be
tttt for Tag in German)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Fabrizio" wrote in message
I am making a macro that generates a report. I want to set the title of

the
report to the current month. I dont quite know how to use the now property
(my help fuunction does not work). Code:

strDate1 = Format(Now, "YYYY-MM-DD")

with this I get the month (and day etc.) but I want to get the month and

be
able to show it in a cell. How do you do this? Is it possible to the month

in
another language? (my excel is in swedish and I wantb to get in swedish).
Please help me!