Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Name of month

strDate1 = Format(Date,"mmmm")
Range("A1").Value = strDate

I don't know if you will need to change the mmm for Swedish (it would be
tttt for Tag in German)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Fabrizio" wrote in message
I am making a macro that generates a report. I want to set the title of

the
report to the current month. I dont quite know how to use the now property
(my help fuunction does not work). Code:

strDate1 = Format(Now, "YYYY-MM-DD")

with this I get the month (and day etc.) but I want to get the month and

be
able to show it in a cell. How do you do this? Is it possible to the month

in
another language? (my excel is in swedish and I wantb to get in swedish).
Please help me!