Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default Making worksheets

try this

Sub AddSheetandName()
Sheets.Add after:=Worksheets(Worksheets.Count)
ActiveSheet.Name = "Rapport"
ActiveWindow.DisplayGridlines = False

Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Fabrizio" wrote in message
Hi. I have a makro that displays a userform that can generate a report.
The
report is to be created when the user presses a button on the user form.
The
report is to be shown in a new worksheet that the program creates. I want
the
new worksheet to have certain settings (e.g. no gridlines). I am trying to
write code for this but I do not know how to refer to the worksheet
without
using the very unconvenient code when setting one worksheet active and
then
applying the changes. Code:

Private Sub worksheetMaker()
Dim WB As Workbook
Dim SH As Worksheet
Dim iCtr As Long
Const sName As String = "Rapport "
Set WB = ActiveWorkbook
iCtr = WB.Worksheets.Count
Set SH = Worksheets.Add(after:=Worksheets(iCtr))
SH.Name = sName & iCtr
'Sheets(SH.Name).Select
'Cells.Select
Sheets(SH.Name).DisplayGridlines = False

The last line is wrong. How do you wirte this so that it works? Please
help
me!