Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Little Macro help

It will remember the final cells that you arrive at, not the rows/columns
traversed.

If you try it, you will easily see these things.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Chris" wrote in message
My problem is that when I start recording with a macro I use Find to

navigate
through my data. I'm using Find because I will be using different

worksheets
with different data. However, the starting locations of the data points

are
the same. So if I use Find "Start" and then use the cursor to go two boxes
down and 9 boxes to the right, will the macro remember my cursor

movements,
or does it just remember the boxes locations that data is created?