Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
H.A. de Wilde[_13_] H.A. de Wilde[_13_] is offline

Default Application.FileDialog(msoFileDialogOpen) and error 75

Dear Mudraker,

thanks for your reply.
Now I found out that the folder that was last accessed with the
FileDialog, is set by Windows as the Current Directory. And it seems
that renaming the Current Directory is not allowed.
When I change the Current Directory (ChDir left(CurDir,3)) then I can
rename my folder.
Maybe this is also a solution for the cases you encountered problems
with renaming a folder that was last accessed before with the
FileDilog.

Kind regards,

hugo de wilde

--