Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
poppy poppy is offline

Default MSFlexGrid to display Excel data on VBA form

Good Day All

Previuosly I had the following request:
1. I want to be able to restrict to unique records. For example if an
employee with the #87 is created and the user tries to create another
employee with the same #, then the program should inform them that that
# is already in use, so they should try a new #.

I have managed to do this thru trail and error.

2. I have included an MSFlexGrid to one of my forms to display unique
employee data. I want the program to search the sheet to find the
employee # and all the data related to that employee and dislpay it in
the FlexGrid.

I have been able to display data from a sheet in the Grid, however, I
haven't

The problem is that I don't see a DataSource property for the FlexGrid.
How do I go about displaying this data in the grid?

--
poppy
poppy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11453