Trustworthy

Default How do I deselect a row in Excel when selecting w/ the ctrl key?

I receive a daily spreadsheet that has unnecessay rows of information
scattered throughout the sheet. To delete them, I have to hold down the
control key, left click on entire row, then select delete. To avoid
inadvertently clicking in a cell and having to start over again, I delete
every so often. My question is... does anybody know of away to undo the last
click without losing all the other rows that were previously highlighted?