Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Greg Wilson Greg Wilson is offline

Default Auto hide sheets

Don't you get an error or am I missing something? I don't think you can hide
all worksheets at the same time. I assumed Leith had an oversight. Thought it
should be something like:

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim Wks As Worksheet
For Each Wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If Wks.Name < "Sheet1" Then
If Wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible Then Wks.Visible = xlSheetHidden
End If
Next Wks
End Sub

Greg

"tcbootneck" wrote:

Hi Leith

Just the job. Thanks

"Leith Ross" wrote:

Hello tcbootneck,

Add the following code to your Workbook's Open event procedure.

Dim Wks As Worksheet
For Each Wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If Wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible Then Wks.Visible = xlSheetHidden
Next Wks

This will check each Worksheet and test if it is visible. If it is
visible then the macro will hide the Worksheet. Your final code result
will look like this...

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Dim Wks As Worksheet
For Each Wks In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
If Wks.Visible = xlSheetVisible Then Wks.Visible = xlSheetHidden
Next Wks
End Sub

Sincerely,
Leith Ross