Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Count & List Combinations

Probably easier to post them here. Then you get help from multiple experts
24/7 - you would not just get the world according to Tom <g

Plus, you have already demo'd that you can find good information from past
answers - so you are well ahead of many.

Good books

Books by John Walkenbach (http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel, look at the links
on the left);
John Green/Stephen Bullen/Rob Bovey (http://www.oaltd.co.uk/ - two
different books)

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
ups.com...
Thank you

Any book on Excel VBA that you could recommend? I know the basic stuff
and I want to learn advanced programming using excel vba.

Also I going to work on a Six Sigma project for my Green Belt
Certification which will require atleast 10-15 conditions to process a
huge data. If I email you my questions, can you help me on that?

Thanks
Sandy

Tom Ogilvy wrote:
Yes it does - otherwise it wouldn't be a subset of your original

combinations.

Also, here is Bernie's, cleaned up to provide similar output and fixed

so it
isn't slow as paint drying on a humid day (although it is still much

slower
than mine because it generates all 79M possibilities and ignores those

with
duplicates - it did give the same answer as my original)