Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lurker111 lurker111 is offline

Default Using Controls on a Worksheet

I have tried that as well.

activeworkbook.worksheets("Sheet1").PMCombo
worksheets("Sheet1").PMCombo
Worksheets(1).PMCombo
dim wksht as worksheet
set wksht = activeworkbook.worksheets("sheet1")
wksht.PMCombo

None of the above works. I am always told that PMCombo is not a declared
variable or is not ...not a member? (I don't remember the exact error message)

I may just have a single button pop up a Userform window. Execute that
window and then close down. Then when the user wants to enter in more data
they just have to keep popping up the window. I want to have it so that they
don't have to keep popping up a window though as it makes entering multiple
sets of data more tedious.

"Nick Hodge" wrote:
Use ActiveSheet of explicitly address a worksheet like

Sub addressComboBoxOnSheet()
Worksheets("Sheet1").ComboBox1.Visible = False

HTH
Nick Hodge
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Southampton, England