Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
FurRelKT FurRelKT is offline

Default What function(s) should i use?

Thanks so very much~ It does work! However i am putting in a IF
statements like this...

=IF(I374 = "TEST","''",VLOOKUP(I374,Clients!$A$2:$B$296,2,TRU E))

I want it to check if the value is TEST, if it is then leave it, else
go to the lookup table to find the correct lookup for the value.
Is there a way to leave the cell value? I put "" but that is not right.
What do i need to put in the condition if it is true to just leave the
contents of the cell the way it is? Thanks for any help provided.

Keri~