Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim at Eagle Jim at Eagle is offline

Default creation of name range without selection of cells

I need to identify a range of cells in a column when the first cell is a
named range and the last cell is unknown.
Myvar = sheet1.range(€śnamed cell and then move down the column to last entry
(.End(xlDown)).select. I want to do this without selecting the cells. Is this
possible? I generally use a named range and when I need to add an entry
within the named range I just insert a new row and the new row is included in
my named range and my code can use all the data. In this case I cant insert
a new row but the data has room to grow.

--
Jim at Eagle