Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lloyd Don Lloyd is offline

Default Shapes

Hi,
I've sorted the problem of accessing the shapes.

However if someone could enlighten me on "Not enough memory" I would be
extremely grateful.
Thanks,
Don
Excel 2003 SP1

"Don Lloyd" wrote in message
Hi all,

I'm having difficulty with removing unwanted Shapes ( mainly textboxes)
from a worksheet. The unwanted ones may not be visible.

S = Activesheet.Shapes.Count gives 13. I know of, and need, just 9.
Activesheet.Shapes.SelectAll results in error 7 - not enough memory.
(The computer has 2.5 Gb memory !! ) Any pointers here ?

How do I get access to all of the shapes, either collectively or
individually ?

Thanks in advance.

Don