Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Andy Pope Andy Pope is offline

Default What's the secret on scroll bars in textbox

Hi,

You need to set the properties,

WordWrap = True
MultiLine = True

And the actual text needs to extend beyond the internal height of the
textbox before the scroll bar will appear.

Cheers
Andy

excelnut1954 wrote:
I have Wordwrap = False, Scrollbar = 2 for vertical scrollbar.
I don't get a scrollbar.
I even changed the Multiline setting from False to True. Still nothing.

I had the same problem getting one to show up for a userform, until I
learned about the Scrollbar height & width settings. But, those
settings aren't in there for textbox properties.

What else do I need to change to get a scrollbar in a textbox?
Thanks,
J.O.

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel