Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mato nanjin mato nanjin is offline

Default 3rd stupid question from newbie - autoloading userform

Thanks! James Bond fan?

Mato

"Die_Another_Day" wrote:

double click the "ThisWorkbook" link under Microsoft Excel Objects.
Then choose workbook in the left drop down and open in the right drop
down. Place your code in there.

HTH

Die_Another_Day

mato nanjin wrote:
How do you get a userform to load (appear) when the workbook opens. I have a
workbook that I need to have a user form ("usfWho") with a listbox appear so
that a user can pick his/her name.
I have four sheets in the workbook ("Quote", "LIS", "Products", "Devices").
In the code for "Quote") I have "usfWho.show" in the procedure
"Worksheet_Activate" but when I load the workbook it doesn't happen.
If, after it is loaded, I click on a different worksheet, say, "Products",
and then click back on "Quote" the userform appears.
I know that I am missing something obvious. Thanks.