Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Baseball Combinations

If you have each possibility assigned a letter or number and do not
exceed 8 characters, then the free Excel add-in...
"Display Word Permutations" would list all the possible alternatives.
Eight characters give 40,320 possibilities.
(9 characters gives 362,880, but won't fit in a current Excel column)
Download from... http://www.realezsites.com/bus/primitivesoftware
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Deeds"
wrote in message
Hello...without showing all of the scenarios, what I am trying to create is
every possible scenario in a baseball game. I have a list of all events:
i.e. Outs, Inning, Baserunners, etc. So, with this list of all events I want
to run code that will create all possible combinations. Example: 1 out,
runner on 2nd, fly ball hit to center. Or: 2out, runner on 3rd, ground to
2nd....etc. Can anyone help me with how I can take my long list of events
and create every possible scenario. Thanks much!