Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tanyhart[_26_] tanyhart[_26_] is offline

Default Sending email with selection of data from spreadsheet

I was just wondering if there was a way that when you send email from
excel, a portion of the body can contain information from a selection
of cells from a sheet (D4:F10) as text in the body?

With the email I mentioned above, I would still like to be able to have
part of the body generic text and upon the creation of new data in the
selection, have that transfered to the email. It would be different
every time.

Is this even possible?

Thanks in advance.

--