Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mato nanjin mato nanjin is offline

Default 3rd stupid question from newbie - autoloading userform

How do you get a userform to load (appear) when the workbook opens. I have a
workbook that I need to have a user form ("usfWho") with a listbox appear so
that a user can pick his/her name.
I have four sheets in the workbook ("Quote", "LIS", "Products", "Devices").
In the code for "Quote") I have "usfWho.show" in the procedure
"Worksheet_Activate" but when I load the workbook it doesn't happen.
If, after it is loaded, I click on a different worksheet, say, "Products",
and then click back on "Quote" the userform appears.
I know that I am missing something obvious. Thanks.