Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jenni_Sweden Jenni_Sweden is offline

Default Main first

thankx. but how do you specify where the program begins? as it is now i am
not sure where in the code the program starts running!
--
I am very thankful for any fast assistance!

"NickHK" skrev:

Jenni,
"Sub Main" has no special meaning in VBA as it does in VB standalone.
But in the Workbook_Open event you can call it, or any other sub/function
you wish.
e.g. Call Main()

NickHK

"Jenni_Sweden" wrote in message
How do I get my program to start at the subroutine main? (I have Visual

Basic
6.3). My code is:
Public Sub Main()
Public lengthDate As Integer
Worksheets("Indata").Range("f9") = "main"
dagensDatumKnapp.Show
skapa

In main I want to create certain things e.g. display text in a cell.

However
main is nerevr executed? Help!