Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
MarkS MarkS is offline

Default Find and Replace within workbook - from Visual basic

I need to find a string on a worksheet and change the formatting so it stands
out. That's easy. Actually, I want to find a bunch of strings on all
worksheets in a workbook. I recorded a macro that does the find and replace.
I selected the "options" button on the find and replace dialog box and
changed the "within" to "Workbook". Did the replace and it worked great.

However, the macro does NOT contain the code to change the option from
Worksheet to workbook! :-(

I imagine it's a one liner. Any idea what that is?