Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
anderssweden anderssweden is offline

Default Help function

I want to provide a message box that pops up with some additional information
in the form of a help text that is accessed by pressing the help button in
the messagebox. However I do not know how to do this. Furthermore, people
refer to the help in visual basic. When I use this many items are listed but
no help is avalibale. This occurs when the help list looks like this: "MsgBox
Function (Visual Basic for Applications)". Thus, I cannot get any help for
any items listed as "Visual Basic for Applications". Why? Anyone?
--
banker