Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Copy and Paste select data to another workbook.

Read my other post good

The formula links to the cells are in the source sheet in a row below your data (hide that row when you have add the formula links)
You have now a one row range that you can copy in the dest workbook with this code

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy1.htm#workbook

--
Regards Ron De Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"tanyhart" wrote in message

I've added the links and edited the VBA code. My next question...

With the linked cells, when I change the data from the source workbook,
it automatically updates in the destination workbook. Why would I need
to use the Macro to copy and paste, besides opening up the destination
workbook?

As well, how do I get the linked data to automatically be pasted into
the last line of my desination worksheet every time new data is
transferred to the destination workbook?

Thanks for all your great help:)

--
tanyhart
tanyhart's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35148