Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Cell address

Assuming that you have a range object of the found cell, you can get the row
and column of that object and use those in a loop

Set oCell = Find(...

For i = oCell.Row + 1 To 100
'etc.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"anderssweden" wrote in message
I am writing a macro in which I search a worksheet for a cell containing a
text string. I have managed to find the cell but then I want to performe
operations on all cells below that contains information. The problem is

that
I cannot loop since I only manage to get the address in this form: $A$5

(or
other form that I do not know how to loop). I am wondering 1) do I have to
change the format of the cell address so that it is loopable (in the sense
that you can add a number to it). If so how? If not how do I solve the
problem? 2)How do I find the end of the list i.e. the first cell that
contains no information? I am very thankful for any assistance.