Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
[email protected] google@pichara.com is offline

Default How to update an external excel sheet

Ok here we go:

I have in bloomberg an excel sheet running with live prices.

I create other excel sheet in my computer linked to this file.

When I run for the first time in my computer the prices refresh only
one time, but I need to find a way to make my excel sheet to go to the
bloomberg excel sheet and update the prices. Something like a refresh.

Is this more clear?

Thanks for all your help.

macropod ha escrito:

Hi,

You'll need to provide more information on how you're trying to link the two
workbooks, and what's not working.

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message
oups.com...
The problem is that Bloomberg only allows updates in the same computer.
So my idea is to link the excel sheets, right now I can not link the
excel sheet in computer B to A with a refresh.

Any idea?

Thanks.

macropod ha escrito:

Hi,

You could link both workbooks to bloomberg, or link the workbook on

computer
B to the workbook on computer A.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message
oups.com...
The situation is this:

*All the computers have Windows XP.
*All this is working under a net.
*In computer A: I have a bloomberg terminal.
*In computer A: I have an excel sheet open linked to bloomberg that
automatically updates the information.
*In computer B: I have an excel sheet and I want that everything
updates in this computer too.

Any help?

Thanks.