Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel
[email protected] google@pichara.com is offline

Default How to update an external excel sheet

The problem is that Bloomberg only allows updates in the same computer.
So my idea is to link the excel sheets, right now I can not link the
excel sheet in computer B to A with a refresh.

Any idea?

Thanks.

macropod ha escrito:

Hi,

You could link both workbooks to bloomberg, or link the workbook on computer
B to the workbook on computer A.

Cheers

--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]

wrote in message
oups.com...
The situation is this:

*All the computers have Windows XP.
*All this is working under a net.
*In computer A: I have a bloomberg terminal.
*In computer A: I have an excel sheet open linked to bloomberg that
automatically updates the information.
*In computer B: I have an excel sheet and I want that everything
updates in this computer too.

Any help?

Thanks.