Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Leif Leif is offline

Default Background color change

I have a VBA routine, run from Access, that writes out data to an spreadsheet
(using Automation). In my spreadsheet I've added a routine to change the
background color of any cell that is changed. The problem is, my Access
program, in populating the spreadsheet, is causing the background to change
as it writes values to the spreadsheet. I only want the background to change
by a user, after the spreadsheet is populated

Is there a way to do that? If I can programmatically add the event
procedure to the spreadsheet after is is populated that would problaby do it.
However, i don't know how to do that, or if it can be done. Thanks for your
help.

Regards,
Leif