Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mscone2000 mscone2000 is offline

Default Is there a way to setup Worksheet Tab Descriptions based on ce

How do I get this code to fire upon opening the spreadsheet?
--
Thanks for your help
MsCone

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

With the limited information provided:

go to the thisworkbook module. Assume you want to rename the sheet to match
the value in cell A1 of that sheet. Put is code like this:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range)
if Target.Address = "$A$1" then
sh.name = Target.Text
End if

regards,
Tom Ogilvy

"mscone2000" wrote:

I would like to setup tab descriptions that are conditional based on cell
info. Is it possible? If so, can you send me example?
--
Thanks for your help
MsCone