Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steve Steve is offline

Default Passing arguments to userforms

Tom

Not what I had in mind but this is much better.

Thank you so much
--
Steve R

"Steve" wrote:

Hi

I seem to have fixed one problem, only to find another.

I have a workbook with several worksheets.

On a main tab I have a button that loads a form and shows a list (in a
listbox) of all the tabs in the workbook.

I then want to select the tab from the list and then use that value as an
argument to then bring up another list of all the column headers in the
selected tab.

I was kind of hoping it was as simple as "load List(TabName)" but wasn't to
be.

Suggestions much appreciated.
--
Steve R