Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

Mike wrote:

...All I was trying to do was forecast a stock price out
15 days based on 45 days of history. (seems like a pretty easy function
Microsoft!).

Not as easy as you think. If you figure it out you'll be a billionaire beyond
dreams of avarice. You'll make Bill Gates look small time.

Believe me, lots of people keep at this problem and its solution is not built
into Excel or any other product you can buy. I can give you software for a
couple hundred approaches that do *not* work if you want....

Bill